The focus of my practice is:
- How to live a deeply enjoyable life while being grounded and real
- Sane relationships and overcoming long-term patterns
- Stress reduction
- Trauma recovery
- Direct path meditation and heart-centered awareness
- Waking up in daily life, coming home to the body
- Vocal Liberation – rediscovering a free singing voice
- Empowered self-expression
Consultations take place at 196 Victoria Road, Woodstock (Room 7), and are 50 minutes long.
The practices I use include Music, Singing and Self Expression, Heart-Based Awareness and Consciousness Coaching, Energy Healing and Shamanic practices, and TRE © (Trauma and Tension Releasing Exercises).
I offer “Vocal Liberation” sessions, where I lead people who feel that they can’t sing or have a
A testamonial from my supervisor, Bill Petrie:
“I have been working with Jeremy for over two years now and remain very impressed by this man. His level of integrity, his good heart, his level of insight and his capacity to face his own shadow make him a very rare and precious gift. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is wanting to work in a very deep way.”
I am a member of the Association of Spiritual Integrity, which is an international organization providing ongoing discussion and evaluation of good and ethical practice. Members commit to their ongoing professional, personal and spiritual evolution, and make use of a supportive community of peers to ensure